Monday, October 26, 2009

Back to School!

Hi Parents! I hope everyone is doing well. We are over the H1N1 virus and our house is disinfected... I guess that means it is time to start preschool again! We will start school again this week- don't forget the Halloween parade on Thursday (4 year old class) and Friday (3 year old class) at 11:15!

Also, since I had to cancel class last week, November's tuition will be $65.00 (4 year old class) and $25.00 (3 year old class). Tuition is due next Tuesday (11/3- 4 year old class) and next Friday (11/6- 3 year old class). Can you believe it is November already?

2 comments:

  1. Is that cost figuring in the days off for Thanksgiving break?
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each month has 10 to 14 classes-some months have fewer classes than other months due to holidays, etc. Tuition is a flat rate and averages out over the year. I am charging less for November to make up for the classes I had to cancel in October. If I hadn't cancelled class, the November tuition would still be $75.00.

    ReplyDelete