Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Random Notes

Thank you, everyone for turning in your field trip permission forms (4 year old class). I am happy to announce that we have plenty of helpers, in both classes! If you volunteered to help, I am planning on you! Please let me know if something comes up and you can't come! Thanks!

Also, I am so excited to see all the children writing their names! If your child is struggling with their name, please practice with them at home. You can let them make their name out of play-doh, write it in lots of different colors, or you could cut out the letters in their name and let them decorate them. There are so many fun things you can do to help them with this important concept!

We are working on the letter E this week and the number 5. I noticed today that a lot of the kids are struggling with writing "5." This would also be something great to practice at home this week and we will be working on it in class as well!

Thanks again for sharing your sweet kids! I love each one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment