Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hooray for a GREAT First Day!


Today was our first day of school.... and it was WONDERFUL! Everyone was so well behaved! It is going to be a great year!


Thanks for staying for our open house today! I hope it answered any questions you may have about preschool. Always feel free to email me or call me if you have any questions or concerns- I am here to help! :)


We learned a fun song today- we will sing it everyday in class. See if your son or daughter can sing it for you:


"Today is a wonderful day,
For I am going away!
Not to the circus, not to the pool-
Can't you guess?
I'm going to school!"
Thanks for your sweet kids. It really was a good day! See you tomorrow!

PS: Don't forget about "APPLE DAY" this Thursday! Everyone needs to bring ONE apple to school. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment