Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's Almost Time!

I can't believe it- just a few more days until school starts! Miss Marci has TONS to do to get ready! :)

Our first day of school is Tuesday, September 7th. The morning class goes from 9:30 to 11:30, we will have a short open house with our parents from 9:30 to 9:45, then we will get to work! The afternoon class goes from 1:00 to 3:00, and the open house in that class is from 1:00 to 1:15.

The theme for September is "It's All About ME!" We will be learning all about each other, as well as learning our classroom rules. We will also cover the letters A-D and the numbers 1-4.

On Thursday, September 9th, we will have "Apple Day." Please plan on sending one apple to school with your child that day. We will have them for our snack! We will also do a fun apple art project, learn an apple song, and graph which kind of apple we like best.

I am really looking forward to working with you and your child. As I have watched "my" preschool kids from last year go into kindergarten, it has been such a neat experience for me to hear how great they are doing. Teaching preschool has been a dream come true for me- it gives me the "best of both worlds"- I love teaching and I also love being home as much as I can with my kids. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with your child this year!

If you have any questions about preschool, please leave a comment on this blog, or feel free to email me at www.bedingfields@gmail.com. I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have!

Thanks!
Miss Marci :)

No comments:

Post a Comment